Odoo Inventory App
Inventory. Insightful. Ideal.
Automate & streamline your inventory management with Odoo Inventory app
Streamlining Inventory Management with Odoo
Easily create and view products with a comprehensive Kanban view
Trace, track, and view overall stock availability and movements at a glance
Keep stock at an optimum level with an automated replenishment strategy (Min-max rules & Make-to-order)
Reliable Warehouse Operation Control
Multi Warehouse Management
- Effectively manage multiple warehouses under a single platform.
- Define specific shipping rules for incoming and outgoing shipments for each warehouse.
- Allows internal transfer from one warehouse to another for any resupply operations needed.
Better Decisions with Real-time Valuation
Perpetual Inventory Valuation
- Accurately identify stock value at the end of each accounting period with real-time, automated valuation.
- Supports Standard Price, FIFO, and Average costing methods.
Smart & Automated UoM Conversion
Multiple Units of Measure
- Easily set specific UoMs to each product and for different operations (storing or purchasing).
Conversions of UoM are calculated automatically to avoid human errors.
Strategic Inventory Planning
Forecasted Inventory Level
- Generate daily, weekly, or monthly forecasted inventory reports in graph or grid views.
- Forecast the stock quantity needed to fulfill customers' orders in one glance.
- Effectively keep stock level at optimum to prevent stockout and overstock issues.
Other features from the Odoo Inventory app you might be looking for
Manage the product routes from receipt to storage, and to shipping.
Barcode & Serial Number
Scan the stocks for receipt and delivery verification.
Sell the stock nearest to the expiring date to prevent wastage.
Trigger procurement with the quantity required to reach the maximum stock level.
Direct the arrival stocks to the appropriate location for storage.
Get more information about Odoo ERP from our experts now